Friday, February 23, 2018

Let me bring the FUN to YOU! Retreat to GO

Hello Friends!  

We have an AMAZING Spring retreat that we are getting ready for...now we can bring it right to your door! 
Registration will close on March 7th...or until the kits have sold out! There are ONLY 15 to go kits available. Get yours before they are gone. 
One of my most popular events is a Weekend Retreat that I call Stamp Your HeART Out. There is nothing quite like being in a room of crafty friends for inspiration, fellowship, and a whole lot laughing!
Over the years of doing retreats, I have so many long distance friends who purchase classes from me all the time that say they wish they could afford to make the trip to New England. Now, I can mail you a box of LOVE right to your door!   
For the first time, I will be offering a RETREAT in a box! You will receive everything that my attendees do, delivered to your door! Exclusive Event Bag, with a class inside (valued over 50.00), Pillow gifts, prizes, make n takes, Optional classes & MORE!
When you register you will get the cute bag shown below, PLUS all the extras that my attendees get:
  • exclusive bag
  • 5 pillow gifts
  • 50.00 worth of product inside your event bag
  • 8 Make n takes
  • Candy & Snacks
  • Possible door prizes (random)
  • Option to add on an extra class with NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING for the add ons!
You can have your retreat WHEN YOU WANT!
You can work on the projects at your leisure! Everything will have a tutorial and a video to show you how to assemble your projects! 
Pillow gifts will be assembled and ready for you to enjoy!
You will create the make n takes via tutorial and video!
Everyone will receive all the same FIVE pillow gifts I give at the live event including an exclusive bag that I order just for this event! 
(You will LOVE them, this one has a zipper!)
Register below, and add on OPTIONAL classes that you can also take!
*Cake Soiree Stamp A Stack, 12 Card Class Precut.
If you want JUST the tutorials of the 8 event bag projects and the optional class, there is an option for that as well! 
All the add on options are TOTALLY UP TO YOU! 
All of these add ons are priced to make your retreat experience as AWESOME as possible, and NO additional shipping!
The stamp set I used to design the add on class is the same one you'll need for the event bag.  When you order it thru this event, I'll pay your tax and shipping on it, too!
(I will give a supply list and you will provide the stamps and ink...I will do all the cutting, punching and big shot work for you!)
Stamp Your Heart Out Retreats are just my way of serving YOU and provides you an escape from reality!
Won't you join us today?
Email me here and I'll send you a link to register.  

0 comments: