Friday, October 6, 2017

Stampin' Up! Painted Harvest Notecard Video ~ Your kindness means so much card. #FridayFun

Hello Friends!

I'm so very grateful to share with you today.


This is super simple card that I made out of:
  • the Very Vanilla notecards that are on sale
  • some burlap ribbon
  • and the Painted Harvest Stamp set from Stampin! Up!

...and THAT'S IT!

Life gets crazy sometimes.  

Wait, life seems crazy ALL of the time, right? 

I made 20 of these in short order, while I was creating the video for you for this week!  



Well, because this one is so easy, there are NO MEASUREMENTS!  Woot!

Here is the shopping list of all the products I used.
There really isn't much, to create some gorgeous cards in a snap!

Thank you for stopping by today and for being a part of my little corner of the Stamping World.

Love,

Selene




In case you missed the HUGE sale that's happening, here's the link to the world card making day sale.
And the buy 3 get one free promotion!

0 comments: