Friday, September 29, 2017

How to watercolor with Blender Pens, Stampin' Up Bella and Friends Stamp Set #FridayFun

Hello Friends!

It's time for the #FridayFun video for this week!

I had a few stampers down for the count this week in my stamp club.  
So, I decided I would bring the class to them and you!

This week starts a 3 week "club" series of videos for the cards we did in stamp club this month.  We did watercoloring 2 different ways and a very different spin on an old technique that makes it WAY easier!

This week I'll show you how to watercolor using ink pads and blender pens from Stampin Up!

Here is your video link:



If you loved this week's video and need any supplies, here is the list of what I used. Please reach out if you have any questions at all!

Leave me a comment or share this blog post and I'll draw a winner to send this card to and announce it next week!  Be sure to use the #FridayFun hashtag so I can find your share!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Love,
Selene

0 comments: