Monday, July 31, 2017

Last Day for the best Deal in the book, plus the Essentials Gift Pack from Stampin Up!

Is Crafting a Big Part of your Life?

There is a place for you on our team!  The Stamper's with HeART team are from coast to coast in the United States and are an amazing group of crafters.  They really have become my stamping family.  Now you can join my group and collect a whole bunch of freebees in the process, but only for two more days!

1. Choose $125 in products for $99 (free shipping)
2. Receive a $72 Essentials Gift Pack in products including:
  • Two "D" sized stamping blocks
  • Package of grid paper (for protecting your work area)
  • Brand new set of paper snips
  • SNAIL Adhesive Dispenser
  • Bone Folder
  • SNEAK PEEK stamp set called the Carols of Christmas (which is also my class bundle this month). This stamp set and bundle will be available to order on Tuesday. (isn't it pretty?)
Just click the big grey box to sign up for your kit! 


There is NO Risk, obligation, or commitment with this kit.  Test drive the demonstrator experience with one of the most amazing teams within Stampin' Up! 

The (not so) fine print: When you purchase the kit, you will be a member of my team until at least January.  If you meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales before then, you renew your demonstrator discount of 20% to start with unlimited income potential, not to mention some pretty amazing trips to destinations I would never dream of going to on my own!  

This little opportunity has completely changed my life.  I would love for you to be a part of my team!

Benefits of being a part of our group, Stampers with HeART:
  • First, HELLO!  20% off all your purchases when you use your demo discount account.
  • Monthly in person meetings in Massachusetts with training and card ideas for only $5
  • The directions only for those meetings are absolutely free.
  • Optional Monthly Card Swaps.
  • Recognition Program for advancements.
  • Quarterly 16 card catalog events to give you 4 complete classes at the start of every catalog for ideas. ~ my team come to these for at a discount.
  • Walking right beside your friends ~ which is priceless!
  • Renew your benefits by meeting the quarterly minimum or you can "drop" with no penalties.
  • Optional, one on one training call with me monthly to help you grow your business.
  • Every Tuesday I do a Facebook Live Video on our private group, to answer questions that I've gotten all week from our group.  Perhaps you didn't even know you had a question, and someone else asked it!  I answer them live every Tuesday for everyone! 
Thank you for being a part of my Stamping World.
Love,

Selene Kempton
978-423-9994

0 comments: