Monday, December 12, 2016

Winner Announced! Tin of Tags stamp set and tin

Thank you so much for celebrating with me!  It was a total joy to read all your comments.  

Chosen Randomly at Random.org from all the comments, Congratulations to: Chris R. From Iowa!  This stamp set and tin will be in the mail to you this week!  

Congrats on all your cool endeavors! I love fancy folds or at least different ones as well as 3D treat holders. I am not always the best with measuring so I love tips to help me do a better job. Actually I like to learn lots of different techniques and well, just different stuff in general! Does this all count?

Again, congrats on all your accomplishments!

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

P.S. I will try to be a little better at commenting!


SaveSave

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that blog candy. I am so excited - I love little tins and those embelishments in the kit are so fun! Thank you so much. Again, congrats on all your endeavors and achievements!

Chris R. from Iowa