Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches Masked Heart Tree Card, Sweet and Sassy Framelit Dies

Hello Friends!

I have not been able to put this stamp set down and I have so many samples to share with you!  In fact, i have just TWO card kits left out of my second batch for the class to go on this!  I just can't get enough of this gorgeous color combination featured on this card made with the Thoughtful Branches bundle!  #thoughtfulbranches  #stampinup


Anyone who knows me well know's I'm all heart.  I walk through life and hold on to those people who I know are part of my tribe.  I think we all do to some extent!  This card is SO ME!  :) It's simple and a little vintage and I just used some heart framelits to make a paper mask, and stamped the tree top through the mask and Holla Holla!  A gorgeous tree card!  


  1. Score a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half at 4 1/4".  Cut and fold it in half the other way at 5 1/2".
  2. Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
  3. Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
  4. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right hand side of the White layer.
  5. Stamp the tree trunk as shown using the Crumb Cake Ink Pad.  
  6. Using a large heart from the Sweet & Sassy Dies, cut a heart shape into a piece of scrap card stock.
  7. Lay the paper down, on top of the tree so you can see the tree base. 
  8. Stamp the Watermelon Wonder tree top, on top of both pieces, so you are looking through the cut shape in the cardstock.
  9. Attach all the cardstock layers together using fast fuse.
  10. Take a 16" piece of burlap and cut down the edge to  open the side of the ribbon.  Remove two strands from the "inside" of the ribbon. Tie them in a bow and attach the bow to your card with a glue dot.
  11. Enjoy!  :)





Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?

0 comments: