Thursday, February 12, 2015

2/12 Stampin Up ~ Vintage Butterfly Basics and Butterly Punches, Mojo Monday

Hello Friends!

It's been a technology challenging type of morning here at my home.  So, I wanted a little bit of a getaway.  It's been a really long time since I've played along with Julee's sketches over at Mojo Monday. 

I always love her sketches.  They inspire me and I take great joy just following a template and having some fun with it. 

Here is a peek at Julee's Sketch:




Now that I'm really looking at it, I took some creative liberties with it.  What can I say, that's how I roll.  


How about some measurements? 

Base layer: crumb cake 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Layer 2: vanilla 5 1/8" 3 7/8"
Layer 3: is crumb cake 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 4:vanilla 4 3/8 x 3 3/8"
Layer 5: crumb cake 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Layer 6: vanilla 4 x 2 5/8
Layer 7: Crumb cake 3 7/8" x 2 1/2
The butterflies came out of some of the vanilla layers below. 


I stamped the butterflies both in rose red,  for the darker one i used a marker, and the lighter one, an ink pad.  I also used a marker to brighten up the edges of my butterfly.  What do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by today, if you need a shopping list, everything I used is at the bottom!  Happy Creating!  :)

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so very GORGEOUS! Love the layered stamping and that beautiful butterfly. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!