Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18 Quarterly Demonstrator Training and 16 Card Catalog Kickoff

Good Morning Friends! 

I'm very excited to be planning my next quarterly team training event.  It's mainly to get cute samples like this one into the hands of my team of demonstrators, but it's an AWESOMELY fun event for any demonstrator and ALL my customers!  Everyone is invited!

Click here for more info and to register.

Projects: It is SUCH a priority for me to make everyone feel SPOILED, that most of the work is done for you.  As much as possible, I precut, emboss, and do whatever needs to be done to make it easy for you to "whip out" SIXTEEEN full cards with envelopes in 3 hours and we have a blast!  There will be all sorts of projects from Love, to christmas and halloween and fall.   These cards will cover a large range of things happening over the next four months.

Door Prizes: The doorprizes are nothing short of amazing, and I already have a stash of fun things waiting.. like TWO magnetic pads (retail value $45) and other fun supplies that I will put as door prizes with my new wristband system.  It's a little taste of Stampin' Up convention where I got the idea for the wristbands.  I pass out wristbands with you goodie bags and all the prizes are predetermined.  Pick your favorite DSP and you could win one of the prize patrols!

Food: Chef Leigh-Ann, (chef of the stamper people) will be providing all the snacks for this quarters Holiday Catalog event and she is just an amazing chef! 

Goodie Bag: Your goodie bag will have two full packages of embellishments for you to use on your projects as you assemble them.  This month you will receive a full package of Self-Adhesive Rhinestones and roll of the super sparkly silver ribbon (shown in this cute project), and of course a new catalog.  Who know's what other little gifty you may find inside?  ** hint

Music: While I usually play some sort of fun music, I'm thinking we will need some Christmas tunes (at least to start) cranking for this fun one!

New Location and what to bring:  The new smoke-free, Lowell Elks venue (see the signup to get the exact location with directions) will be ready and waiting for us.  You'll want to bring adhesive (with refills to be safe) and a covered beverage.. nothing that can fall over and wipe out your cards please! :)

Baggie Book DEMONSTRATOR Option:  Any demonstrator attending the event will have the option to make baggie books using your cards.  These books fit in larger sized purses and can be carried with you to events to show your customers what THEY can do. 

Ready to come party with me and my team?  Everyone is welcome!  Deadline to sign up so I can have all your supplies ordered and cut is August 28th.  Please Join us on Sunday September 7th from 1-4PM.  Here's the link!  Ready, set GO!  I hope you can make it! 

0 comments: