Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6/18 Stampin' Up Ornament Keepsake and Greetings of the Season, Merry Christmas, Blackberry Bliss and Satin Ribbon


Hello Friends!

Oh goodness, this new Blackberry Bliss Color has stolen my heart!  I have another pretty project using the Ornament Keepsake stamps and coordinating framelits for you today.  

I started out by embossing my quarter sheet of Black Berry Bliss Cardstock.  Don't blink I'm almost done!

I stamped the ornament and cut it with the framelits, then popped that up on dimensionals.  Tied the ribbon, and added the banner with the sentiment.  Stick it to the base and add a few pearls and you're done!

I put them on the "I" in Christmas and the center of the ornament. 
This card is so simple and will be perfect for the stamp a stack I have here on Friday night.

Want to make your own?  It's simple! If you live close you can sign up to take the class.   Click here to register.  Choose from two time slots 9AM and start time between 5 and 6:30.  Come on by after work and get them done early, so you can still enjoy a Friday night out!  :) 

Here's my supply clickable list.  

Just click through to see the full stamp set or product in my store:
Stamps: Christmas Messages Clear Mount, Greetings of the Season Stamp Set
Ink: Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
Paper: Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Accessories:  5/8" Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls, Holiday Ornament Framelit Dies (coordinates with the stamp set), Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder



For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! and my team for only $50!



This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and make a little money while you're at it!







When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 

  • Access to the Stampers with Heart Team facebook community 
  • $55 worth of products
  • A 30% discount on your first order (order must be $150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)A 20% discount on all your orders  
  • Free Paper Pumpkin KitFree entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June) 
  • Everyone is welcome from hobby stampers to business builders.  There's a spot for everyone in my group.
  • Half hour one on one monthly training call if you choose to take advantage.  I will help you with a plan to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
  • Monthly in person meeting (training is my passion)
Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

Want a new job or just a discount on all your products?

Click here to join my team $50 sign up special ends June 30th!

1 comments:

Jessica Ford said...

I just made this card but used the Blackberry Bliss ribbon instead of vanilla. It's beautiful! Thanks, Selene!