Monday, April 14, 2014

4/14 Stampin' Up! More Merry Messages & Fresh Prints, Mojo Monday

Good Afternoon Friends!

I am so happy to have the door open with the screen in the storm door today.  73 Degrees in Dracut, MA feels GREAT!  It's very windy... Alexis said she thinks it's the start of a tornado. Thank goodness we haven't seen any.  ;-)

It might sound funny to be making Christmas Cards in April, but today that's exactly what I'm doing!  By request, I've added a Christmas Card Series of classes to the roster.  At this class we will make 12 cards (with envelopes) for $25 monthly for three months starting on April 25th and continuing through May 22nd and finally June 20th.  Come summertime I'll re-evaluate if we all want to keep going, but imagine having 36 cards done for Christmas before July!  :)  Woohoo!  The inspiration for today's design came from the mojo master of sketches Julee.  I just love playing with her fun designs.  What do you think of my card?


I hear over and over from some select stamping friends, that when they come to classes, they NEVER actually give the cards away.  You'll be making 3 of each design, or one to keep and two to mail! 

Here's a quick supply list if you're looking to make your own.

Stamps: More Merry Messages Stamp Set from Stampin Up
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Marker
Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Accessories: Polka Dot embossing folder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch, paper snips, dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Oh What Fun Indeed!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please make it a great week! 



Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

1 comments:

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

I was looking for the Oh what fun stamp? Is it there and I missed it on the Stampin Up site? This is a super cute card and a great use of the sketch. Love it!!