Sunday, March 30, 2014

3/30 See Ya Later, Sale-A-Bration Sendoff, Calipso Coral Banner Add On Kit

Good Evening Friends!

I promised my family a work free day, so my post is a little late today.  I can't believe Sale A Bration is all done as of tomorrow! 

Don't miss out on getting your favorite sale-a-bration rewards.  It all ends Monday!

I have been a busy little bee this week helping my friends with their orders.  If there's something you need.  Tomorrow, Monday March 31st is the LAST DAY for you to pick up the items you want!  This stamp set is by far my favorite set, See Ya Later. 

For fun last week, I paired this set up with a The Calypso Coral Banner Add On Kit  intended to add onto banners.  I think it would make an AWESOME kit for scrapbooking or card making.  It comes with tissue paper and a spritzer for adding ink and rubbing alcohol, to color the tissue.  It comes with a bunch of 6x6" paper, ready to be cut and layered, plus a whole bunch of precut, sticky cardstock stickers.  Stamp, stick and go!  It's really a wonderful kit!
 Here's the front of the kit.. I just love the pre-stitched embellishment, that leaves you so many possibilities!  The kit is only $9.95 and comes with all of this fun stuff!!

Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake

■ 4 sheets of 12" x 12" self-adhesive streamers—cut to fit
■ 12' stitched garland
■ 2 sheets of die-cut accents, 1 sheet ea. 12" x 12" and 7" x 12"
■ 12 sheets of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
■ Stampin’ Spritzer for coloring streamers (use with Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills, sold separately)


 I added on a little bit of Gold Bakers Twine to match. This card makes me happy. The pre-stitched garland gives any card just the right bit of pizzaz! 

 For this sweet card, I just cut the designer paper into one inch squares and arranged them on the card.  I love the fun 1/8" banner behind the birthday sentiment!

 I'm digging this love card!  a quick and sweet card!
 See Ya Later Alligator, Sale-A-Bration is almost done!  Don't miss out on your favorite sets!
  
All online orders, and those who choose to join my team by the end of the month, will receive three class tutorials (19 projects in total) as my thank you!  The classes were designed by my dear friend Ronda and I, so you get the benefit of both of our styles of stamping.

What is the Demonstrator Opportunity?
I have gotten a LOT of questions about the demonstrator opportunity! 
Right now the demo kit is the best deal in the book!  Get $50 in FREE products!  It's simple!  You pick out $150 in product, and your cost is $99.  There are no additional commitments on your part.  If you choose to stay...
  • How would you like to get 30% off your entire order in the next 45 days, and 20% for every order after?
  • See the catalogs before they come out and have an opportunity to be the first one to pick up your favorite products?
  • Attend a monthly "demo only" meeting where we have card swaps, training, friendship, rewards and stamping?
  • A private facebook group just for our team where you can ask questions and participate in a team environment? (stampers with HeART)
  • Get a discount on all your purchases, with no pressure ever! 
  • The opportunity for a one on one 30 minute training call with me (your choice)
  • Free convention registration this year for those who sign up
  • And to grab your copy of the 19 projects above 
If you like these things, this is what my team is about.  Crafty friends with stamping benefits!  Whether you want to have your own discount, make enough to support your hobby, or build a career, I'm here to help you and to train you to meet YOUR goals.  My passion is all about crafting, but also to help you succeed in a way that's good for you!  There's a spot waiting for you on my team if you want!
FYI, The $150 for $99 also ends Monday, March 31st!


Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!


0 comments: