Monday, February 3, 2014

2/3 Stampin' Up! Love you to the Moon and Mojo Monday

Good Morning Friends!

Boy, am I excited to have a few minutes to play along with the mojo Monday sketch challenge site today!  I miss the awesome sketches by Julee, and just have been one busy little bee!

For me, sketch challenges are a jumpstart to creativity when I'm having less than a mojo-riffic day!  Other times, I just like to play along and see how close I can get to the sketch.

Today's sketch is so trendy!  I love all the little pieces and had fun with putting all the layers together.  I used the love you to the moon stamp set from Stampin' Up and the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  I just love how simple and pretty this pattern is, and they come in 12 double sided designs (48 sheets that measure 6 1/2 x 4 1/2" ~ perfect for layering on cards). 

Here is my supply list

Stamps: Love you to the moon
Ink: Real red Marker
Paper: Whisper white, real red, and Fresh Prints DSP
Accessories: Silver glimmer paper, heart framelits

Thank you so much for stopping by today to visit!  I hope that you got a little inspiration for whatever you might be working on in your stamp room!  

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

1 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Just love that glitzy heart. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!