Friday, February 21, 2014

2/21 Stampin Up Masculine, You're How Old??

Good Evening Friends!

I made this fun card for my friend Steve's surprise 40th birthday party.  We went to his birthday party which was in Boston on a very snowy night. 


My hubby and I cashed in a free night's stay at a hotel while we were there and when we got there to check in, we were informed at the desk that we got a free upgrade and ended up in this super amazing room for the night! 

Although I don't think 40 is very old, Steve was sensitive about his age, so I thought I'd make him a quick and simple card.  Boy, I didn't know how appropriate it would be until we had to slush through the snow and ice to get to his party.  So, what do you think?  Do penguin's have knees?  I'm so silly... couldn't resist. 

What a super clean and simple card this is and it's great for a guy.. Especially one that's younger than you.  I'm only 40 too, but I've got Steve by a few months.  So, I'll go on being his "elder" for a little while longer. 

If you you would like to see more creative things, more quickly, come on over and check out my creative space on Facebook.  I'm always posting stuff over there, and my friends post there too!  Click here to request entry to the group (i'll approve you, promise).  

Thanks for stopping in tonight! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

1 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

Too cute ... now surely you know that bees have knees and penguins have happy feet!
Love you big time xx