Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/14 Stampin' Up Undefined & Really Good Greetings

Well hello there! 

I have not dropped off the blog-o-sphere.. :)  Well, maybe I did for a little while.  I've been a busy girl!  I went to the stampin up leadership conference in Houston and had a BLAST!  I've also been planning a huge quarterly downline training event for my demonstrators.  That is scheduled for February 9th, and yesterday, I finished prepping the 12 different projects we will be making.  If you live local to me and would like to attend as a demonstrator or a customer, you can click here to go to that event page.  All the projects will feature the four new sale a bration stamp sets that go live tomorrow!  I'll be posting some sneak peeks this week.  (promise)

The above photo is of me and my wonderful friend Patti Chesky.  We got a BRAND new stamp set from the upcoming July idea book and catalog, but I'm not allowed to show the actual product we won.  :)

Let's get down to business!  Check out this AWESOME stamp I carved while I was at leadership!!  My stamp club this month are going to make this pretty little gem.  I had so much fun!! 
 I started out by drawing a picture of my favorite flower, a daisy with a pencil.  From the paper drawing, I used the back of the carving tool to transfer my image onto the rubber, then I carved it out!  It took me about 40 minutes to carve the image as there was some detail to my flower.  My rounded edge drawing took on new form when I carved it. I just LOVE the effect! I chose to leave some of the imperfections, as it added to the image when you really analyze it.  I think it looks a ton better than my original drawing.  It sort of came to life when I carved it! I'm addicted!  I think the hardest part of undefined is deciding what image to carve.  

I'd love to make some more artwork with undefined and I have a favor to ask! What image would you like to see me do next?  Leave me a comment and I'll get to work on it!!  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'm back and I have a TON more to share with you!

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

0 comments: