Thursday, October 31, 2013

10/31 Thankful Thursday

Well, my friends, it was a CRAZY month!  I just finished club and I'm headed out to a crafting retreat this weekend. It's Thankful Thursday at stampin up and they have some awesome specials on ribbon.  In addition there's a weekly sale that you can check out at the link right there <--. 

So, in honor of Thankful Thursday, here's what I'm thankful for.  My Ballerina Fairy Princess...

My sweet hubby... This photo was taken by my friend Tami White at our Annual Breast Cancer Event!
 
And.. Drumroll!!!  

I'm very thankful for you!!  

There were  so many people that participated in the success of this year's Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event.  Every single person made a difference and together we raised $3270 for Breast Cancer.  Check out our team site here.


If you're interested in still helping, check out the link to get a planner.  100% off all money donated goes back to the charity!  

Much Love,


Selene Kempton

0 comments: