Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8/20 Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking with Tablescapes, Thankful for & gold metallic paper

Good Morning Friends!

I got some really awesome feedback from my facebook page when I posted this cute page set for my class on Friday night.  Click here to register for the class.

Would you like to come and make these cute pages with me?    The class is this Friday and I'll run two sessions.  One at 9AM and then anytime after 5 so you can come and make your pages right from work. 

So this set of pages uses the tablescape kit for Thanksgiving from Stampin' Up!  One $19.95 kit, makes enough place settings, candle holders, name tags and such for 10 people.  I love the little pocket and thought how cool it would be to  make it into a class.  So the base layer of these pages are chocolate chip 12 x 12 to match the kit. 

The word "thankful" is our new thinlits die.  I like to use a piece of wax paper between the die and the words.  Then I flip it over, and poke the holes (there are holes on the back to get the thin scripty type out.  Once it's started on one end, I just use my paper piercing tool.  (the poker) to dig it out of the back of the die.  It only takes a minute but it is really fabulous.

If you want to save the negative of what you cut out.  remember to save all the pieces to put them back together.  I showed a bunch of cards made with this die over on facebook last week.  Here's the link to that album.  I believe the link will work even if you're not a facebook person. 

I'm so excited about my classes this week.  If you are local, you are welcome!  Many demonstrators have asked me if they can come to my classes.  I welcome everyone, just so you know!  :)

Oh, I almost forgot!  If you LOVE the tablescape kit idea.  There is seriously a TON of product in these kits to play with!!!  Here are the links


  • Want the cute wood mount "Thankful for" stamp??  There's a bundle for that!  All the same stuff with the cute stamp!! Can I get a woot woot?? :)  Table Scapes Kit Bundle $23.95 (save 15% off both)

I hope you are enjoying the little sprinkling of inspiration every day.  If you think of it, drop me a line so I know folks are watching!

Love, 
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Saw this on Splitcoast. I love it! I've scheduled a class to use this kit in other ways too, and have been trying to come up with several ideas- TFS!! :)