Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/26 Vintage Verses, Sale A Bration Wedding Card

Good Afternoon Friends!

Boy, I've been a bit of a blog slacker this week!  I had my open house on Saturday, and then I prepped 3 projects for 40 women so that we would be ready to go this morning, for this week's stamp club activities. 

I just love taking time to stamp with a few people at a time, so my stamp club runs for a whole week, in one hour sessions.  I just love to visit and spend time with folks.  Anyway, check out this pretty card I made for a friend last week.  I am so bummed I'm just getting around to post it now, isn't it a Vintage beauty?  

I'm playing around with some wedding cards for next weeks stamp a stack and think this might make the "cut" into the class. 

The base is crumb cake card stock 11 x 4 1/4" and embossed with the tulip embossing folder. 
I added a vanilla and crumb cake layer on top of that.  I also put some newsprint (1/2" strip) for my ribbon/banner/bow with the gorgeous vintage brad and pearl in the middle.  The "day as perfect as you" stamp came from a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set I got with a $50 merchandise purchase. 

The butterflies were punched out of some cherry cobbler paper and attached to my card front with glue dots.  I added 3 small pearls to each.  Do you think my customers might like to make this one at next week's class? 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I have much more to share!  I've been a busy little bee!  :)

Love,
Selene
My Stampin' Up! Store

1 comments: