Saturday, January 12, 2013

1/12 More Sycamore Street Designer patterns and Curly Cute Stamp set

Good Afteroon!
It has been a whirlwind week here in Sunny Orlando Florida with the BEST LEADERSHIP and presentations ever!  

It seems so ironic that I had THIS CARD scheduled to post today.  It's a wonderful, sparkly thank you card.  Simple in design, but absolutly stunning.  It's how I feel about leadership this week.  I'm so very grateful for all the insights, tips, friendships.   

I just left the REALLY AWESOME downline training class with Lyndsay Mahon and Holly Linford that focuses on teaching the girls in MY group how to be the best they can be.  That's really my goal as a team leader.  

So, some details about the card?  This card is mainly Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry.  Super simple!  I just punched out the top layer with my flower punch, and let the paper do the rest of the decorating!  Add a little bling and you are good to go!  

I cant wait to get home and start sharing even more.  I've been sharing some of the cool things from this week on facebook.  Please make sure you check out my facebook page including info about the new paper pumpkin kit of the month subscription service that is coming out on Monday!  Here's the link!  Until Later on!  Much love from Sunny Florida!


Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton
My Stampin' Up! Store

0 comments: