Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10 Sneak Peek! Stampin' Up! Patterned Occasions Stamp Set and Sycamore Street Designer paper, with the honeycomb embossing folder

Good Morning Friends!   

I'm writing to you from sunny Orlando!  I'm moving a little slow this morning after painting the town red in Epcot yesterday with my brother Paul and his lovely girlfriend Michele.  I'm excited to get to meet her.  

So, Here's a disclaimer.  I'm still learning to work with blogger on my ipad so some of the spacing may look funny while I'm away.  I will still be sharing some fun things while I'm here, just remember, I'm still learning!  

I'm feeling very blessed this morning.  By doing something I love, I am afforded the opportunity to travel and have the most wonderful experiences.  

So this is another sneak peek from Sale-A-Bration.  The Patterned Occasions Stamp Set has 5 adorable images including this "smarty pants" image.  How cute is the bakers twine belt here??  

This card is laid out very simply but I love all the layering.  I cut the pants out and used dimensionals to pop them up off the card.  I love the new honeycomb embossing folder.  I can see lots of uses for it.  I thought at the sycamore street designer series paper really matches the pattern nicely.

The designer paper will also be a Sale-A-Bration reward with any $50 purchase!  Isn't that the best?

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton
My Stampin' Up! Store


S

0 comments: