Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Mini Book ~ 25 days of Christmas, Day 25!

Good Morning Friends!

I hope you are all ready to go for your holiday celebrations (I know I'm not).  teehee!  But it's all good!  This year, I have been thinking about making some mini scrapbooks.  I actually had plans to offer these as a kit and ran out of time.


My album consists of twenty 6 x 6 scrapbook pages.

9 -two page spreads, with a front and back page.  These are my favorite pages from the mini book.  I'll be filling mine with photos and giving it to Brian's Aunt Betty. 

Very simple pages with any freestanding bows pre-tied, a half of a simply scrappin kit.  Lots of extra paper for mattes, ribbons, bows, and three wooden buttons.  Very cool stuff!  :)

If you're still interested in getting a kit, just pop me an email and I could make you one up.  They are $35 with shipping, or $30 if you are going to come pick one up.  :)  I will send you all the pictures of my pages, but you could feel free to just sit and play with the pieces. I had a ball putting mine together.

That's it for now, but I've been playing with some new things too!  Lots to share coming soon!! 

Selene Kempton, Creative Coach

Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!

0 comments: