Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Merry & Type, Plus, Blog Candy!! ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 15

Good Morning Friends!

I'm getting so excited about my scrapbook class tomorrow!  There are two sessions and my friends and I will each make two, 2 page layouts.  The cost of the class is $20, and they can take $10 of the class fee and put it towards an order if they wish (minimum $25).  Now that's a deal! 

This is one of the page set's that we will be making.
It's so pretty and RICH in person.  I need to figure out a better way to photograph my scrapbook pages.  The pictures do not do them justice!  There are sparkly snowflakes and a gorgeous element from the Merry & Type stamp set that we will ink up with markers and stamp, then cut with the big shot.

If you're local and interested in coming to class, just give me a buzz!

Now on to the blog candy!  Do you visit here often?  Well, I have a stamp set hanging out that I'd like to give away to one lucky blog reader!  Just leave me a comment on this post and tell me about a Christmas tradition that you have, that you'd like to have, or that you used to have that you miss!

The winner can choose between the stampin up wood mount stamp set, Moving Forward (to benefit Ronald McDonald house charities) or Seasonal Sayings in clear mount.

Good Luck and Thanks for popping by to visit! 
Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!
Money Raised for Breast Cancer last month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides

0 comments: