Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12 Stampin' Up! Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 17

Good Afternoon Friends! 

Sorry that I have been blog ~ slacking!  I have my projects made, it was just a very busy weekend.  I'm back to finish off the 25 day's of Christmas posts, and here is day 17!

My customers will be making this card along with 3 other cards at this weeks' stamp a stack.  


I started with the scentsational season stamp set, and stamped my candy canes in cherry cobbler ink.  I used the coordinating framelits to cut the candy canes out.  I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from More Merry Messages and tied some cherry cobbler seam binding up in a bow.  

This one will be very quick and sweet to make!  I love the 1/2" strip of glimmer paper that goes across the middle.  it makes this card really pop!  :)

Supply List
Stamps: Scentsational Season Bundle Clear, or Bundle Wood. (that includes the framelits to match), and More Merry Messages Wood 126400 / Clear 126402
Paper: Snow Festival Designer Series Paper, 124005 Silver Glimmer Paper, cherry cobbler,  Whisper White and gumball green
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam binding

Thanks for stopping by today!
Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!
Money Raised for Breast Cancer last month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides

0 comments: