Sunday, December 18, 2011

November Workshop Cards and November online order Winners announcment

Good Morning Friends!

First, Heartfelt thanks to those of you placed online orders with me in the month of November. I have two winners of FREE products from the new drawing I'll be doing once monthly.

I just put the names in a bucket and pull one out from all orders placed with me monthly.

Congratulations to Amy A who won the noteworthy download CD using MDS
and Congratulations to Cheryl Patenaude who won the warmest of wishes stamp set (shown above).

I'll be in touch to get you your prizes ladies!

The prize for the December orders is a stamp set that's not even available yet (so I cant show a picture) called Gnome sweet Gnome (retail value 21.95). I'll do the drawing early in January and post it here.

I know you have choices in the marketplace and thank you for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator. If you do not have a demonstrator and would like to place an online order with me Click here to be transported to my online store! The clearance rack is packed with goodies right now!

Have you thought about having a workshop, but don't want to pressure your friends? Maybe you should book a "pick 3" with me! For this special type of card class/workshop, you and your friends will make 9 cards (3 of each of 3 designs) for $15 plus adhesive. Want to place an order? Great, I will have the catalogs with me, but this is an easy going girls night out. Where else can you get 9 cards for $15? Have more than 6 friends over, and get yours for free! :D

Sale-A-Bration is coming and I'm already booking for it! I cant wait to come and hang out with you and your friends.

Here are some of my November workshop cards. I LOVE the new stocking punch! The first two cards use the same supplies. Guests could make either one by flipping the paper over or omitting a layer.



This one I cased, and changed around a bit. The original idea came from my upline, Katherine Allen.
For this one I played around with my scoreboard. I just scored every half inch. flipped the paper then scored on the 1/2 inch mark skipping every other row.
I hope you found some inspiration in some of these projects. (((hugs)))
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

These are all fantastic!

{SMILES}